Welcome to the City of West Kelowna Bid Opportunities
The following is a list of our current online bid opportunities with the City of West Kelowna. Please refer to the Status column in the list to determine if the bid is open, closed or awarded.
If you are having problems downloading the document online, please contact the Purchasing Department at 778-797-8865.
Your search did not return any results.
- Make sure your keywords are spelled correctly
- Try a different search
Click Login (existing users) or Create Account (new users)
1. Create an Account (new users) and please note your username and password for obtaining bids in the future.
2. If you already have an account please proceed to the Login Screen.
3. To register as a plan taker select "bid details." You will need to agree to our Terms of Service before proceeding. If payment is necessary you will be required to make payment before you are registered as a plan taker.
4. When the download is complete return to the homepage and click on the green download arrow for the bid that you purchased.
5. If you wish to download additional copies simply return to the site and login with the same username and password that was used when you created your account.
6. Bidders shall acknowledge all addendums that may be issued.
7. The City of West Kelowna invites all bidders to register their company under the Municipal Emergency Vendor Registration by filling out the appropriate section of the registration form. Providing this information allows your Company to be listed on our Emergency Contact Vendor List. This registration is optional.
8. Visitors are encouraged to keep their account profile up to date at all times as important notifications will be sent to the e-mail address associated with this account.